Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yo, It's About That Time



"If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did.There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.'" - (Marky) Mark Wahlberg, regarding the events of September 11, 2001*

‎"I don't get down with jerking off, dude. Look. I don't believe in everything that the church says. I try to do the right thing. I lead a clean and pure life. I'm a married guy. I have a beautiful wife. Sex is not the most important thing to me, being horny all the time, spanking the -- I mean, it's not against the law. You can do whatever you want. And it's not like, 'I shouldn't do it because of my faith. I'm just not really that into it that much anyway." - Wahlberg weighing in on yet another pivotal topic**

(source***)

* I can only wonder, is that with or without Donnie D on the backup?
** But you said feeling the rhythm is your occupation, Mark!
*** Yeah, I just linked to Men's Journal. Next up, a swarm of locusts.

No comments: