Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where's the Bourbon?


Much like a young George Washington, I have wooden teeth chop down cherry trees cannot tell a lie; and it's no lie to say that, again like a young George Washington, I unabashedly adore A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors with all my heart and spleen. You had Patricia Arquette doing back flips, sexy nurses spitting out eel-like creatures, a hall of mirrors, music by Dokken, John Saxon being John Saxon, a kid trying to use wizardry on Freddy Krueger... the list goes on and on. If this reminds you, Delectable Reader, of me gushing over Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter it very well should as they're both fine examples of how to make decent sequels.

If nothing else, here's what I probably remember best after all these years.


No comments: