Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kimochi Strikes Back!

A few months back I posted a picture of Skeletor which, for all intents and purposes, blew my mind. Yes, consider it blown (and sucked, but I digress). This month, being October, I'd been searching for some images from the Friday the 13th franchise to use in an upcoming post when I stumbled upon the following picture:

(click above to super-size him)

And again, in all honesty, I'm not sure what to make of this. I mean, disregarding the fact that coming back from the dead as a virtually-unstoppable killing machine is utterly fanciful (if not outright absurd) why would Jason's penis be in perfect (albeit albino) working order? Wouldn't it be all dilapidated and shit like the rest of his body? I suppose I'm over-analyzing this, and besides, the point of it all was to let you see what I've seen; and now your day is complete.

No comments: