Sunday, July 31, 2011

Skeledelic Kimochi



Back in June, I used a picture depicting Skeletor alongside the Care Bears for a post about a song I listen to when happy. During my search for an appropriate picture, I came across this... this thing you now see at the top of this post, and to say that the picture above is inappropriate would be accurate but really, there's just so much more wrong about it that I'm having trouble keeping my brain from exploding.

I mean, the Internet is rife with budding artists uploading all manner of crude imagery. I get that, I really do, but this is a case of someone having taken the time to envision a nude Skeletor lounging atop Cringer's skin and then bringing that morbid thought to life as a painting. Not a sketch, not Adobe photoshop, but a bona fide painting, as in someone went all Bob Ross to a canvas for the purpose of... just what exactly, I haven't the slightest clue and, furthermore, was this a commission, or a pet project? Again, I have no idea.

What I do know, however, is that my mind is officially blown. I guess you win this round, Internet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how I imagine you (the spent bear the hunky Skeletor is reclining on, post-something)

Kmork said...

It's Cringer, Anon, and post-something is right if you meant post-dysfunctional relationship.

Kelli Sharpe said...

Dorks are obsessed, my friend. And evidently full of artistic talent, and sexually stunted.