Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day Twenty-One: Take Out the Garbage, Dude (Shit's Startin' to Stink)



Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy

Your good friend and mine, Tiberious aka Sparkles aka Harrison Forbes aka Eion Fobres* has observed that as of late, I've been a bit of a bitchy grouch (or a grouchy bitch!) and I suppose he has a point; though such admissions have a tendency to swell up his heads and so, in the interest of keeping the sun from being blocked out by our good friend's extremities let's just say he's not entirely mistaken. I've been in a funk these past few weeks, 'tis true but that doesn't mean I'm unable to crack a smile or, dare I say it, enjoy life! Of course I can, silly, and when I do, I crave music that accentuates the mood. One song that does so excruciatingly well is 'Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)' by Garbage because, well, the lyrics are somewhat goofy, somewhat trashy, somewhat catchy and honestly, that shit makes me smile!

Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)

* That's how the Ex spells his name. No foolin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, too. But love even more that a head is an extremity to you! You are goofy, like the song.

Kmork said...

You've obviously never seen Sparkles with his pants down, which is just about as extreme as it can get.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ

I had no idea you thought THAT head was an extremity! I really cannot concur, especially in view of its extreme nature -- it's quite central!