Monday, May 22, 2006

Psychedelic Kimochi -- Underwater Boogie

How deep is your love?

I think Han Chae-Young's new drama is going to be a hit with the series' 15-68 male demographic.

Just a hunch.

You may remember that a few months ago I lamented Ms. Han's ample bust being a national security threat to horny Korean teenagers.


And, now, not only do we have the delight of the first link, but anyone who watches Korean TV regularly -- which I don't recommend, lest you become bellicose and wind up smashing some of your more valued earthly possessions -- has no doubt seen Ms. Han's most recent Rush-N-Cash spot.

Two words: Cleav. Age.

And again I am reminded that I have a voice, and that I can make a difference.

And I do it all for you, asking nothing in return.

Wanna know another guy who selfleshly gave of Himself and asked for nothing in return?



That's right.

PS - If the above wasn't enough confirmation, have you seen Hyori's recent TV ad?

We are heading for hard times, my friends. Hard, joyous times.

No comments: