Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Same Title, Different Song XII


Contrary to what the dyslexic, malnourished denizens of Candy Land would have you believe, I am neither dead nor disaffected with the kimchi 'round these parts. First things first, I love kimchi, even if yours stinks; and secondly, were I to venture into the great beyond, you'd have no one to keep you company, so it stands to reason that the two of us have a great deal of touching, clicking, and transference to accomplish.

Hey, come closer, kid. I have something to show you; something that tastes like scrambled signals and scrambled eggs combined while the static, it pricks the skin better than it sounds.

Now that we're closer than ever before, press an ear against the screen, listen carefully, and tell me when your brain has grown numb, for that is the best time to show people what's really cool.

The Airborne Toxic Event - Numb
Barcelona - Numb
Envy on the Coast - Numb
Linkin Park - Numb






No comments: