Monday, September 19, 2011

Super Something

It's tough to know what will make me laugh, chuckle or smirk but if there's one safe bet on the table, it's stupid pictures - in this case, superhero pictures.


I don't know about you, but I can't decide which of the two I'd rather be. Batman's got it going on, sure, but Bat Man's got it going onnnn!



Oddly enough, that suits looks about as good as the prototype depicted in the first Iron Man film.



Don't call me, Superman, I'll call you. Take a number and get in line, Wolverine. Arm-Fall-Off Boy? Get on my team, player!


Ridiculous Powers, meet Matter-Eater Lad. Matter-Eater Lad, meet Ridiculous Powers. Now when's the wedding going to be, you two?


Okay, back to Batman for a minute. Actually, on second thought, no. Please God, no.


Fuck with Wool Man, I dare you. Double dare, in fact. 

No comments: