If anything, this task has been the most arduous yet and the reason is simple: for all intents and purposes, there's bound to be someone, anyone, or everyone out there who would be aware of songs I adore, for I tend discuss such matters with friends, enemies, and fictitious personalities alike. Thus, it's virtually impossible to present a song that catches all by surprise, though the forthcoming tune should baffle more than a few astute souls.
Before unveiling the song in question, I'd like to get a few things out of the way:
1) PK alum dnzmtc will cry himself to sleep tonight on behalf of the Australian continent, people, and culture
2) I lack a theory about the bitter one
3) I'm not waiting for the right kind of pilot to come*
4) I wouldn't fly to the moon and back, but
5) I may put you on trial for crimes that were never defined
Savage Garden - To the Moon & Back
* But you never know!