Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Eighteen: In Exactly 30 Seconds We'll Be Exiled to Mars


Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio

If we were still in 2002, there would be a decent chance of hearing 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Capricorn' on the radio but, for better or worse, we're stuck in the present otherwise known as 2011.* Since I don't have a time machine (one I'm willing to share with the general populace, at least) we'll have to make do with the next best thing: music. And unlike a DeLorean DMC-12 set to hit 88MPH, there aren't any disgruntled Libyans involved (unless you're into that stuff, in which case such things could be arranged, I'm sure).

30 Seconds to Mars - Capricorn (A Brand New Name)

(As a friendly reminder, I'd like to note that this song, alongside any of the others posted, can be downloaded free of charge as an MP3 file by right-clicking the artist/title and saving linked file as... or whatever.)



* Now I'm not saying 2011 has been a total wash thus far, but you get the idea.**

** If this were another blog -one that shall remain nameless- my post would have been removed for telling the truth.

No comments: