Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fare Thee Well



I met Kennan Highly nearly fours years ago. In the scheme of things, that's not a long time, but for four glorious years I was able to, schedules permitting, hang out with a man I consider my best friend. Thick as thieves, we are; and it's such a beautiful thing that two expats living in Korea -- one from Idaho*, the other from Ontario -- could form such a bond.

Tomorrow, Kennan is leaving. I'm going to miss you, Kennan, you fantastic bastard.

South Korea, Psychedelic Kimchi, and an adorable Shih Tzu won't ever be the same without you.

Do Kennan. And make sure you don't stop until Kennan is done.

I'll see you around, brother.

(Unless you see me first.)


* Yeah, it's old and lame, but you love it.

1 comment:

Avis said...

::cries a little::