Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sixth on the Fifth



On this day in 2003, at 10:23 AM, the world was introduced to the pluckiest, most adorable little girl: my daughter, Rahne Victoria Forbes. Since then, she has done lots of neat stuff, and God only knows what neater stuff she will do in the future. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at how incredibly lucky I am to have been blessed with such a wonderful, bright child. Every morning when I wake up and every night before I fall asleep, I smile, knowing that she is happy, knowing that she is safe.

Someday, you're going to read this blog, kiddo (but not before you turn eighteen!), and I want you to know that on this day, August 5th, 2009, I am the happiest father on Earth*. You are beautiful, smart, sublimely cute, and so much more. Most of all, you are you, and that's why I love you.

Have a great birthday, Rahney.


* the proudest dad in Nea So Copros

No comments: