Friday, November 17, 2006

(The Death of?) Psychedelic Kimochi



Ms. Kim Sarang (김사랑). She's in some movie I'll never watch. But she has four limbs, a pretty mouth like Ned Beatty, and can tell the difference between the words "bathroom" and "bedroom," so don't don't get all rah-rah and start nitpicking, seen? Like you'd kick her out of bed for getting 김 flakes on the covers.

***

I know, I know...only two posts back and already I'm resorting to cheap heat. Please believe me when I say I planned to write something lengthier, but Blogger kept ugfing with me like what have you done lately, Tiberious Sparkles? So if you want to blame someone/thing, blame

(the new NBA ball)

Blogger. I'll co-sign. A man is not a piece of fruit, Blogger.

...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it is pretty much unanimous that you have more posts like these and less with eerily enormous sports stars.

Get on the ball.

Harrison Forbes said...

Don't mention the ball!!