Monday, October 23, 2006

I Can See For Miles and Miles

8/14/2006

I predict a less-than-productive and injury-riddled year for Alexander and I predict an injury-shortened year for Matt Hasselbeck. All of these things will conspire to leave (the Seahawks) at 7-9 come the end of the year and on the outside looking in at the playoff picture.

http://psychedelickimchi.blogspot.com/2006/08/shape-of-things-to-come-or-my-left.html

10/23/2006

Hasselbeck had to be helped to the sidelines with a knee sprain. At first, the injury was called a medial collateral knee injury. This type of injury usually sidelines a player for at least two to four weeks.

Suddenly, the Seahawks are starting to show signs of being stricken by the bad luck that follows Super Bowl losers. Shaun Alexander remains sidelined with a broken foot. Although he hopes to return to practice this week with the thought of playing against the Chiefs, Alexander is still probably a week or two away from playing.

Steve Hutchinson's replacement at left guard, Floyd "Pork Chop" Womack, remains out with a knee injury, and his replacement, Chris Spencer, has struggled to maintain a high level of play at left guard.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2635484&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos2

"Hate to say I told you so.
I do believe I told you so."
The Hives, Hate to Say I Told You So

No comments: