Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tiberious aka Sparkles > JRR Tolkien

JRR Tolkien, the great linguist, is credited as claiming that cellar door is the most beautiful combination of words in the English language; and while it's great and all, conjuring both images of a D&D character and something Ron Popeil might hawk in an infomercial, I do believe I, myself no slouch as a proficient wordsmith, have Tolkien beat.

With an ungodly proclivity

I believe I coined the phrase in this very blog, sometime last year, in reference to my onanistic tendencies.

Go ahead, say it to yourself a couple hundred times. It just rolls off the tongue.

Next goal: write a trilogy of novels that will one day be considered the greatest work of fantasy literature ever written.

Kid's stuff.

2 comments:

TMH said...

"Totalitarian Regime"

Anonymous said...

I prefer "testicular fortitude"