Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Take, Double Take

A month or so ago someone, possibly my mother, sent me a comment calling me a bigot for claiming that certain NBA players (Dallas' Darrell Armstrong and Detroit's Ben Wallace, to be exact) look similar to the two male African-American actors on ABC's Lost.

I deleted the aforementioned comment, because dude was obviously trippin' like Jack Tripper. But just to show that I don't discriminate based on creed or color, here are some similarities between this year's NBA draft class and past-and-present entertainment icons:

1)

Blue Oyster Cult's Donald Roeser (a rock-and-roll name if ever there was one), pictured 2nd from the left.

And...

Gonzaga's Adam Morisson.

2)

Uber-hunk Jude "I fought myself, and I won" Law


And...

Potential no. 1 pick Andrea "I'm a boy, I'm a boy, but my Mom won't admit it" Bargnani.

3)

Psychedelic Kimchi-endorsed party animal JJ Reddick.

And...

This dude.

PS - Only just a week ago I promised I'd try not to write any basketball-related posts until the fall. I guess this makes me a filthy liar.

And, like a dog is wont to drink out of a toilet, I doubt I'll change my errant ways.

Mom.

No comments: