Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Day Twenty-Four: (Insert Title Here)



Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral

This one's a weird one for me, considering that I don't spend much time contemplating death, let alone a funeral. Granting that, I think that when I finally reach the end of it all, I'll pass on a funeral since, after all, who'd want to sit though that boring shit, anyway? Cremation, perhaps, or maybe a pyre would suffice lest I return from the grave, only to feast upon the brains of those I once loved.

'Kidding' aside, I don't think I'd want a funeral playlist or some crap like that, but I would like people to remember how I -often- felt about life (and my place within its folds).

Local H - Hand to Mouth

Hey! You already used a Local H song!

Yeah. Is that against the rules? If so, I'll be dead anyway.

Hm. Was the song meant to be poignant, profound, or pestilential?

None of the above. Now sit still and let me chomp on your brain.

No comments: