Monday, January 11, 2010

Pareidolia (January)




I've done this before, but I'll forgive you, Constant Retard, if you don't remember when. It was a few months ago, back when Tiger Woods was still a golfer, Brittany Murphy still an air-breather. Me in my my 삼십대, I don't get much of a kick out of irony anymore (so what if the woman serving me at a 횟집 in Sokcho has a shirt that reads "I'LL FUCK FOR FREE"? So what if I have a friend whose name sounds -- diminutively -- exactly like the English word iguana?), but occasionally I do regress into fits of laughter over the dumbest of shit*, the best example being when I use Google's translate tool to, um, translate my writing into Korean and then reconvert it back into English. Yes, it's lazy; but also is it intriguing, at least to me, keeping in mind that I find the hair on my big toes and the rash on my lower back similarly fascinating.

We'll see how this onanistic experiment goes. I plan to do one per month until the apocalypse (this July, by my calendar), and here's the

(second)

first, a regurgitated post about a drug-addled dog**:

Mai Thy hallowed blog, or not often interfere with my apparent mental state of the title - it was self-deprecatingly in writing, you now * - you a bad impression, CR, do not give nod; I'm away from a legitimate non-psychoactive a fan of most of the drugs, as well as legal ones, not in the JD, JB, I'll acronymed or blow (18 U.S.) illegally. I can count many times I've smoked marijuana (Never in Korea), and on the other hand, I'm happy it has no activity. Likewise, the evolution of my wife and Laudable Legs, ** probably driving without a seatbelt, and small-to illegal child abuse ***. Our 6-year-old grandson has drawbacks Shih, Jikko, however? Found yesterday, and she likes to open the damn high.

Such. If you think you know, canine.

Well, the best an addict, so when I do so I'm completely my schön hund, I learned my beautiful dog was dumbfounded after Christmas has substance abuse to hide their addiction. "It's only 13," you might say, but the reckoning is in fourth year.

And I never thought of. I think that sense, I'm to blame part. About cue dramatic music.

Most of all between the 20 days has begun to remove four hours. Massive head cold, but the recovery of the woods yet, I'm at work (work, "task") 30 day took off. I was feeling much better mid afternoon, so I freeze my butt and my bonechair ready for my regular session Wednesday chejeu Sparklegs teachers started to clean up: the three friends of mine as a different, and their expert ala Tony Robbins handsome on this issue, spiritual beings, and sports / sex. Potential tithers, Yeah!

Until then, Jikko (love Jikko) everloving her baby was normal: a pleasant way, a kind of genius, that dog, and tables, distressed kitchen scrap. I'm just a little strange that she's a vacuum cleaner is turned on start to act. That's when I really Jikko General'm not surprised by anything, so that headers have revealed. She's the baby of a button and more consumers (hell) and the 80s with kids catalog distribution as more desirable cute Nintendo, Hasbro - Now, it's hard, but she can not, in a logic of human brain and not do things the dog Whisperer , occurs as a guess. I think I feel quite cross about is her part.

So I started the vacuum cleaner - she is generally the most feared home appliance, "microwave oven" - the name, but she's got stuff in clubs, I thought she must have had a shit (* *) laughs. I turned off the vacuum a little more than usual, she's been acting weird and her hair and the ends down, right, like she looked toward the ceiling to communicate with ghosts left, I shrugged off as a kind of preview - doo-consciousness. (We are both. I tend to smoke; other people. Jikko ceramic bathroom wall has a habit of scratching the coffee is preferred. Any time to provide e-mail is my motto.) 1 when the hour, but I started to continue a little worried.

I was tutoring sessions. Jikko, most dogs of all visits to all of our homes (and if you do something to snack packaging, the better), excited the whole time, ignoring all the invisible ghost stories *** *. Attractiveness of the former to the vet immediately, she was taken when she was known to cause disease. You know what's with the IFS.

Likewise, coming at the end of the class Jikko peed on the floor a large (very large) for a warning sign. Yeah, but that adults Jikko bus or a member of the church choir for their pollution, and vomiting were similar *****, do not anthropomorphize animals. Yeah, maybe it happened; but we all take pride, and Liberty Belo Jikko as: crack, maybe, but it does not hurt the baby difficult. Regan MacNeil and Word, you are wrong Jikko good company at the bottom of the damage that I know something.

It's here, it's deliberately vague (R), and a hurry, maybe I; maybe I'm protecting Legs; is possibly responsible for these distortions and the amenities are sorted out their resentment, remorseful and shameful , and all 42. Maybe.

Although this is now going through Jikko hope / pray. Cold therapy and drug overdose, she recovered after a dog that will be decrypted. She's not yet completely well, and she may not be absolute.

Later on, like, "If you care to give the dog a cold, she went a little tega remember a time when we could laugh at?"

Or we can not.


* I'm karate, but I do not know karazy, B, and she, with her name to order ㅁwa ㅇ.

** Well, I know!

*** Wait, no, that was my last wife. I'm just like a movie star Guy Pearce will have to start writing notes on my body. I believe I called LA confidential.

**** I've been to a party.

***** However, I think it should be. Their dog the way, the crew of the mornin 'like a curse, like a marathon runner like a whore flirts with strawberry drink of water, expel the Russian vodka.


Yeah, I knew you were on board Sparkles's Ship of Sublimnity. I was jes testin'.

* www.fitsoflaughteroverthedumbestofshit.blogspot.com

** If you were keeping tabs, our long penninsular nightmare is over. The dog is OK. I repeat, the dog is 오케이.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the dog is Ok!