Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Revolution


The people shall grow to adore me, oh yes they shall. The Revolution (yes, oh yes, it shall indeed be capitalized when referenced by future generations) is to begin on Facebook, where my legend shall grow to epic proportions, fueled by platitudes, mawkish causes, and legions of adolescent sycophants. Beyond social networking programs, my globulous visage shall dominate media of all manner, namely Teen Beat and Entertainment Weekly, while my words shall spread like a great flood of molasses across the hearts and minds of today's youth (though preferably the youth of tomorrow, as today's youth are getting too old for my discerning taste). Yes, oh yes! It shall be grand, and you shall bear witness to all of it! Muhahahauauauahaha.

Or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me until "great flood of molasses". ^^

Kmork said...

True story