Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Balls

Frito-Lay recently unveiled the latest in their popular line of Cheetos products, Giant Puffs, and I have to say, these are some big cheese balls; and when I say big, I mean bigger than Sparkles' penis, bigger than idealjetsam's grossly inflated self-esteem, and most certainly bigger than a Shih Tzu's heart.



Behold!



Packaging


Potato Chip vs. Giant Puff


Human Thumb vs. Giant Puff


Traditional Marshmallow vs. Giant Puff


Guinea Pig vs. Giant Puff


Taste notwithstanding, I suppose the real question is, Can you handle the puffs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and most certainly bigger than a Shih Tzu's heart."

Haha, for sure. I lol'd at that one. Well, I hope you have a bag of Cheetos with my name on it.

-FS5K

Kmork said...

I have many snacks! Cheddar Cheese Cracker Combos rock.