Saturday, May 02, 2009

Burn Victim




Yeah, Celts-Bulls is one for the ages (I'm constipated because I watched all those overtime periods instead of delivering my Chuck daily morning mail), but I'm more intrigued by that series' bizarro equivalent, the Heat vs. the Hawks. While Celts-Bulls is tighter than mouse sphincter, Heat-Hawks is a clinic on blowouts and How Much Jermaine O'Neal can Help/Hurt His Team on Any Given Night (and if you want to know how I really feel, Jermaine O'Neal can fuck off and die).

Tune me in tomorrow. I'm itching for a barn burner. Whatever the result, we all win.

Wake me up on Monday morning. But only if the Heat won.

(We both know that I'm watching that fucker at 3 AM. No sense in pretending.)


2 comments:

HLee said...

i can't wait for the game 7... i want underdog to win, but at the same time i want rematch of last year's final. it's going to be very good game.

pj said...

c's pull it out! boston exhales collectively, only to tense up again remembering that we have to do this whole thing WITHOUT kg. anything beyond this point is bonus, as far as i'm concerned...