Monday, February 02, 2009

What Haven't I Seen?



The Blue Lagoon, for starters, and the only reason this came up was due to a brief exchange regarding Andre Agassi and the status of his marriage to Brooke Shields. I can guess that you're thinking something along the lines of 'Dude. Didn't they get divorced, like a decade ago?' and I agree, but apparently a friend hadn't received the all-important memo. I understand that a forthcoming query could be 'Why were you even talking about Agassi in the first place?' to which my response would be that we were discussing the career of Ben Stiller.

Now that we've put things into proper context, it's true that I have yet to watch the Blue Lagoon, but I'm pretty sure that it's no big loss.

1 comment:

Jill Wheeler said...

Dude, you haven't seen Blue Lagoon? Well. I think you've passed the window entirely. It was my favorite movie when I was, like, five.