Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sensational Sunday


What's up?

I'm here, because they're not, and that's what I do best. Exist. But you already knew that.

Where's Twinkles?

Did you know that Sparkles (not Twinkles) is an accomplished flutist? He's been performing frequently these past few days throughout Seoul. That's why he hasn't been around.

What's his specialty: Skin, or Pan?

You're so funny. You know the guy is multitalented, so I needn't supply you with an obvious answer.

Weren't you going to make a new podcast? Did you lose your voice, or what?

Postponed until next weekend! Idealjetsam was too drunk to perform adequately.

Common occurrence?

You'd have to ask his 'Jew friends' about that, or his ex.

What about that other guy? The guy that talks funny.

Denz? Talks funny? You're both Australian, for fuck's sake!

Yes, but I have a collection of snazzy hats. Anyway, am I forgetting anyone?

No. Wait, I mean yes!

Too late!

Hold up. Don't you want to ask me about the guy in the picture?

I only care about the feet.

Figures.

No comments: