Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Basketbollocks


NEW YORK, June 28, 2006 – The NBA is introducing a new Official Game Ball for play beginning in the 2006-07 season. The new ball, manufactured by Spalding, features a new design and a new material that together offer better grip, feel, and consistency than the current leather ball. This marks the first change to the ball in over 35 years and only the second in 60 seasons.


This is an even worse idea than Superman Blue. You can read the rest of the stomach-churning news here.

I'm going to get drunk, listen to The Mars Volta, and cry myself to sleep.

LONG LIVE LEATHER!

3 comments:

peemil said...

"I'm going to get drunk, listen to The Mars Volta, and cry myself to sleep."

Seems appropriate that you go play with your own balls too.

Harrison Forbes said...

But I only have one.

Anonymous said...

Pfft, Supes Blue aint got nothing on Spidey (after he transforms into Venom)/geek Hehe.

You know what? Why does Superman, in all the cartoons, have to be ripped? Why the 6 packs (in this case, more like 20 pack), he doesn't work out.. ah, comic logic is beyond me.

Interesting site!