Thursday, June 22, 2006

Polyester/Cotton Blend

If there's one inanimate object I'm most fond of, besides sandwiches and Gary Payton, it's T-shirts. It's the ultimate article of expression (and comfort), and tells a lot about a person.

Having lived in Korea for nearly 6 years, my search has been somewhat inactive, due to my discerning taste and a substantial lack of good product.

I've flirted with a few good ones, but the T's I've bought here invariably turn out to be one-night stands. And I need a stable relationship. No shrinking or turning into a beach umbrella after one wash, what I want is a T that I can spend the next 5-10 years of my life with, without fear of abandonment (or color fading).

I want to find the perfect T-shirt.

Relatedly, I'd like to hear any Favorite T-shirt anecdotes from youse guys (and gals). A solid T-shirt story -- good or bad -- is riveting to me. Seriously.

If you have a passionate T-shirt tale, send me an e-mail at taka_spark@yahoo.com, or post it in the comments section.

Photos are encouraged, but not required.

E

PS - No V-necks.

No comments: