Thursday, January 05, 2006

This has everything!

1) I've been a little busy this week while typing up my doctoral thesis that Albert Einstein never existed. Here's the gist: I always see the same two black and white photos of the guy (the serious one, and the one where he's sticking out his tongue), never any videos or Internet sex tapes. I'm pretty confident it'll blow my professors away, Will Hunting style.

2) While we're on the topic of university, is anyone else intrigued by the reality show Tommy Lee Goes To College? I'm super into it, not actually because of Tommy Lee, but because of his hotter-than-anything tutor (name: Natalie Riedmann). This gal deserves to be famous. If she hasn't posed nude for Playboy for one of their college girls pictorials, we are truly living in an unjust and unenlightened world. I haven't felt this way about someone I saw on TV since I first saw Nicole Eggert on Charles In Charge.

I was going to post a pic, but no photos I could find on the web did her any justice at all. She's absolutely stunning.

PS - Wifey's (Ow!) hotter (Ow!), of course. Ow!

3) And while we're on the subject of hot girls, what's up with the New Jersey Nets lately?

4) I'm not going to write a full review, because I'm really fucking lazy, and because it was released a few years ago, but anyone who hasn't seen 21 Grams should do so this instant. Instant classic. I called Sympathy For Lady Vengeance a masterpiece in my review of it, but it's child's play compared to the beauty of 21 Grams. And, if that hasn't yet sold you on seeing it, there's this: you also get to see Naomi Watts's breasts. Good times. For the ladies: you get to see Sean Penn's buttock, but I'm not sure if that's an incentive or a deterrent to see it.

5) My name is Tiberious aka Sparkles, and I am suffer from emetophobia. It's been 14 years since I last hurled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emetophobia

6) I've recently come to the conclusion that the funniest movie quote of all time is "pull da strings! Pull da strings!" Any quote that can make me smile to myself when I think of it, while I'm out alone in public, deserves the honor.

7) I'm not a fan of college football, but that Rose Bowl game today was absolutely killer. Great game. I'm glad I tuned in. By the way, what's up with Pete Carroll looking so happy after the defeat?

No comments: