Monday, November 21, 2005

Howdy!

When Tibs locked up his comments because the alchoholic retard spammed him a few weeks ago, I emailed him and said, "Hey! I wanna comment! Let me into the treehouse!"

So he did, and the next day we both noted that I was now listed as a contributor to this blog. I discussed it with him, and he said, "Hey, you wanna post something? Go ahead. If anything, it'll piss off alchoholic retard." Personally, I think it'd be a great idea for Tibs to add a few more people. Make it a team blog ala Marmot... with less seriousness and pictures of Korean chicks in bikinis.

Anyway, I just wanted to take this time to say, "Howdy!" to everyone.

...

...

Um, yeah. That's it.

As you were.

2 comments:

Harrison Forbes said...

Chicks in bikinis is a definite possibility. Anyone looking to become Psychedelic Kimchi's resident perv is encouraged to send me an e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh, guess who came to visit my blog...