Monday, September 19, 2005

Psychedelic Kimchi Saves The World!

On September 19th I wrote:


Amazing what a promise of candy can accomplish. I think that's what the US needs to dangle in front of Kim Jong Il. I bet he'd drop any plans for further nuclear proliferation in favor of some Skittles. Taste the rainbow, Kim Jong Il.


And today I read this: http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/north_korea

N. Korea Pledges to Halt Nuclear Program
BEIJING - North Korea on Monday agreed to stop building nuclear weapons and allow international inspections in exchange for energy aid, economic cooperation and security assurances, in a first step toward disarmament after two years of six-nation talks.


Coincidence? I think not. I hope you enjoy those Skittles and Mars bars, Mr. Kim.

So when do I receive my Nobel prize?

No comments: