Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day Two: Heart Attack

Day 02 - Your Least Favorite Song

Let's be honest here: I don't hate Heart. All things considered, the band's got quite a few likable tunes, but Barracuda isn't one of them. The song doesn't cause me to froth at the mouth in rage, nor does it incite violence upon its mere appearance; it is a song, however, which leads me to change radio stations, click the 'next' button on iTunes (if, for whatever reason, it were to rear its ugly head in the first place), sigh on behalf of the human race when someone foolishly puts it into rotation at a social gathering or pub jukebox, and drink copious amounts of alcohol to fool myself into believing it doesn't exist. But I don't hate it.

Heart - Barracuda (Live)

You loathe the song, yet you provide the file for download? Weird.

Well, just because I dislike the song doesn't you should. That, or I wish to inflict misery upon humanity at large. You be the judge.

No comments: