Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fottergrafs



Don't worry; bad dreams are only dreams.




Marvel Team-Up ("No, I wanna be The Thing!")




I'm with 썩소.

---

Fall asleep at 2 a.m., wake up at 4 a.m...Ceylon tea, honeydew melon, and shaving cream...God bless Hormel's chilli in a can...V8 could put chunks of sausage in their formula and it's still V8. (Plus fucking amazing!)...Sleep like Mumra, fuck like Cheetara...Waffles and ice cream and cheese cake for dinner (please don't call child services on me -- bitch)...Celtics VS Lakers (and I feel fine)...Labbat Blue, Labbat Blue, Labbat Bl...

To-do list:

1) Eat a Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

2) Take the 18th Letter to see Coraline, and if she's not scared by it take her to see Friday the 13th next Friday (naturally, I'm joking; please don't call the cops on me).

3) Remember to tip the next time I go to a restaurant-cafe. Seriously, I am socially retarded over here.

4) Kiss a man on the mouth.

5) Buy the chili pepper jam I saw in the supermarket yesterday. Yes, chili pepper jam. Canadians are crazy. Jam-on-tuna-sandwich-level crazy.

No comments: