Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The PK 27 -- Track 2

Fuckin' in the Bushes - Oasis

I'm assuming track one will be some goddamned skit involving members of the Wu-Tang clan. If I had it my way, we'd go back in time and jack the Midnight Marauders intro. Either that or Nas' Genesis. But we're all out of plutonium, and water crackers, Einstein, so there'll be no time travel tonight.

Skit aside, PK needs some opening theme music. And this, in my mind, is what it's all about:

We put this festival on, you bastards
With a lotta love
We worked for one year for you pigs
And you wanna break our walls down
And you wanna destroy us
Well you go to hell...





And afterall, we're the Oasis of the blog world.

Tell me I'm wrong, Jesus.

4 comments:

TMH said...

No such thing as a bad Oasis pick.

Harrison Forbes said...

That beach ball can go to hell, though.

denz said...

I look forward to your emolectual classics, IJ.

idealjetsam said...

I just did some research to make sure my initial opinion of the band (the one that lasted from 1991-2006) still held. Yep. They really, truly suck.