Monday, November 12, 2012

Can You Feel It, Baby?


Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations

Yo, it's about that time... to make Forbes' crotch thump and grind...

The other evening I received a message from everyone's favorite plush toy, Harrison Forbes, stating that he had to turn off Blogger notifications on his iPhone because it had been causing, and I quote, vibrations good like Sunkist and it made him wanna know who done this, so I did some checking and wouldn't you know it, there were ten additional comments awaiting moderation, all from one source. Now, I have no idea who this Juls is, nor do I particularly care if this individual is lovelorn, deranged, or simply desperate for attention. What I do care about is that you've set Harrison Forbes' loins ablaze, and for that, Juls, I salute you.


No comments: