Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge, Day 3



A Song That Makes You Happy

That's easy: triangle kimbap! What, that's not a song, you say? My stomach disagrees*! It has been dancing all of last night and into today.

Fine. A song-song. Since I'm an Objectivist (not really) and a hedonist (assuredly), I think I've documented enough the songs that make me happy on this -- hallowed -- document of online onanism, so I'll try to come up with another that I haven't mentioned.

(Thinking)

(Still thinking)

You know what? No song has ever made me happier right now than

It's on Youtube.


* with you! No, wait...with me. Shit. [runs to bathroom]**

** Is this meta-meta-text? I'm not sure. I'm dizzy and I've forgotten my own name.***

*** Shit, now I'm an old Japanese man in Limbo.

No comments: