Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Man Corrupt



Cold, cold eyes upon me they stare. People all around me, and they're all in fear. They don't seem to wonder, or they won't admit, I must be some kind of creature up here having fits.

From my body-house, I'm afraid to come outside; although I'm filled with love, I'm afraid they'll hurt my pride. So I play the part I feel they want of ME! And I pull the shades so I won't see them seeing me.

Having hard times, in this crazy town; having hard times, with no love to be found.

From my body-house I feel like me, another; familiar face and creed, and a race, a Brother. But to my surprise I find a man corrupt! Although he be my brother he wants to hold me up.

Having hard times, in this crazy town; having hard times, with no love to be found.

[So many hard times...sleeping on motel floors...knockin' on my brother's door...eating SPAM...and Oreos and drinkin’ Thunderbird, baby...]

(glasses crashing, plates breaking, redemption, Holy Apocalypse, anal sores)

...

WUNGH-WAHHA! ~~In this crazy town; Having hard times, with no love to be founnnd.

I'm sick and tired of paying dues, baby.