Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Conversational Betamax


CoyoteIris: What's up Mart?

MartianBlue: just checking my mail. how are you?

CoyoteIris: oh, just dandy. working on some junk for class. well, kinda.

MartianBlue: must be fun

CoyoteIris: yeah tell me about it. coming from a dropout, I'll take it as a complimentary statement.

MartianBlue: fuck off

CoyoteIris: yeah yeah. it's just some essay I'm doing for a lit class.

MartianBlue: are you ever going to join the real world?

CoyoteIris: nah, not my style. I just need to find some rich old coot to leech off of. either that or start eating raw meat all the time, starting with your mother.

MartianBlue: you're an idiot and I'll kick your ass next time I see you for sayin that

CoyoteIris: word up. we need to hang out sometime soon. I need something to be vindictive about and frankly I'm going through Mart withdrawal. you know? I've been thinking, too, like how cool it would be to write a story, or maybe even a script, about a cocaine-sniffing snake that likes to poison everybody with supposed charm.

MartianBlue: why don't you write something about a guy who gets drunk and jumps out windows like a rabid dog on acid? that would make sense to you, because it doesn't make sense to me.

CoyoteIris: maybe a combination of the two, plus your mother?

MartianBlue: whatever kennan

MartianBlue signed off at 23:34

CoyoteIris: thanks for the idea!

MartianBlue is not available: message will not be sent.

CoyoteIris: shit

1 comment:

macie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwirWWnzJKM