Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One Blood

This is almost a month old, and I had meant to link to it sooner, but Outkast's Idlewild dropped around the same time and effectively killed my buzz. But The Roots' Game Theory brought my hip-hop enthusiasm back.

Peep (The) Game:



(Explicit version here.)

I grew out of gangster rap over a decade ago, but, much like a cat always finds its way home, when I hear quality ish like that I nod my head to the beat like a 16-year-old, as though adulthood and time don't matter.

Here's hoping The Doctor's Advocate is equally as dope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried both B-walk and C-walk and I'm confident to say that in terms of skill B-walk is much harder to master.

I'm not so keen about C-walk anyhow after Snoop dog said don't try to c-walk if you're not gang banger.

.... even though I'm sure he wouldn't mind some Korean ajussi(me) trying it.

Anonymous said...

ha ha

"Number Two" Pac